If your program is interested in participating in 3Acres, Tastebuds’ Local Harvest Program, for the 2014/2015 school year, we are now accepting applications!
How the program works:
- Local food orders due Wednesday for delivery on following Tuesday, between 9 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Food is delivered in bins on bicycle by THAAT Co-op. Riders will bring delivery to specified location and swap the new bin full of food for the empty bin from last week’s delivery.
- $50 minimum order required
- Participating programs must commit to ordering for 75% of the program (16/21 weeks).
- Local produce comes unwashed
Applications for the 2014/2015 School year due by June 6, 2014.
- By email: Gevans (at) tastebudshamilton (dot) ca
- By fax: (905) 522-9124
If your application is successful we will schedule a meeting with the program coordinator, principal and volunteers between June 9-June 30.
Please download the 3Acres Application here.
For any questions, please contact:
Grace Evans, Community Development Worker
Gevans (at) tastebudshamilton (dot) ca
(905) 522-1148 ext. 315